Thursday 24 November 2011

Look!!!!

"If you've been told all your life that you're good-looking, people just flock around you and you never really have to try or have to learn an interesting craft, skill or hobby - or even have depth."
- Brittany Daniel

I must be the worst blogger ever as theres no consistency in my posts. I did begin to write a few topics but I don’t feel that they are ready to publish just yet. I came across the website Looklet and I’m pretty hooked on it. The website allows you to create looks, from the clothes to the model to the backdrop. It’s perfect for anyone who is feeling inspired to put a stylish look together.


Firstly I am no way a fashion expert/guru. The application on Looklet is a great way to learn. I am probably the worst at shopping and trying to piece an outfit together for myself but this application gives the opportunity to try different things and even be daring, which some people may find difficult to try on themselves.


Here is the first look I created. I would totally wear this if the top underneath was a fitted long sleeve and the scarf wrapped around the neck was worn as a hijab (headscarf). It’s a pretty sweet Autumn/Fall day time look which can easily be worn as an evening look with an accent belt, clutch and bracelets. Though I love my Nikon DSLR, the Canon will do on this occasion for picture purposes: p






The next look is something a Muslim chick could not wear outside, unless you live somewhere where the whole town are mahram to you. It could happen. I would wear this maybe if I was hosting a girls night or something. This outfit has all the elements to the perfect look for my personality I think. 








I am not a fan of animal print but I think it works here as the skirt and heels are toned down. They show the soft and girly side of my personality and the animal print kinda represents my feisty side I guess. The outfit would not be complete without the watch and Ray Bans. It balances everything out so the Look isn’t completely girly/sexy and gives an edge to it. And that’s me, how I like to see myself anyway. (And yes that's a Hello Kitty tattoo on the leg, anybody who knows me knows i love Hello Kitty! Yes, I know tattoos are haram, lets just say this is a temporary stick on one ;)




Hope yall liked it, leave comments below.


Peace & Love
Akeedah <3

No comments:

Post a Comment